[lug] Looking for Linux device-driver course

Jonathan Corbet corbet-bldrlug at lwn.net
Wed Sep 26 09:08:45 MDT 2007

David L. Anselmi <anselmi at anselmi.us> wrote:

> Greg K-H might.  He's big on making sure people know how to get stuff
> included in the kernel (so if you're thinking proprietary drivers probably
> best not to bother).  But he should be willing to show you the right way if
> you make it worth his time.

He's greg at kroah.com.  But I would be amazed if you could get him to do
this.  He's a busy guy and full-time employed by Novell; getting his
attention can be hard.

I used to know a couple of folks who did classes, I just need to look
them up and see if they are still doing it.  It's worth noting that Red
Hat does a driver class too:

  https://www.redhat.com/training/developer/courses/rhd221.html

jon