[lug] Looking for Linux device-driver course

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Thu Sep 27 10:44:08 MDT 2007

Thanks!

I just told my boss, who'd asked me to get this info, that their December
course, on the French Riviera, seems like it's a particularly good bargain.
I've already freed up my time to go, and I'm also happy to do a knowledge
transfer to the rest of the group if I return.

Good (free) training materials, too.

On 9/27/07, Shakthi Kannan <askshakthimaan at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> ----- On 9/25/07, Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com> wrote:
> | I work for a small, Boulder-based company.  We're moving our product
> line to
> | embedded Linux.  We're looking for a Linux device-driver course
> \--
>
> Contact Michael Opdenacker from free-electrons.com:
> http://free-electrons.com/training
>
> SK
>
> --
> Shakthi Kannan