[lug] Mailman question

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Fri Oct 12 08:59:40 MDT 2007

Greetings,

I'm looking at mailman to manage a list that I run.  One of the biggest
problems that I'm facing is wanting to have multiple moderators and avoid
forcing them to coordinate between themselves as to which message they
sent and which they didn't.

My original idea was to have a single gmail account and have the
moderators log into that one.  The problem though was that my current list
requires customized headers.  No problem in pine but not really possible
in gmail that I could see.

Is there a decent way to solve this issue?

Thanks in advance.

Chip