[lug] Moving from integrated to AGP video card

Bear Giles bgiles at coyotesong.com
Fri Oct 19 15:42:06 MDT 2007

That was my first thought, but I can't find anything that would actually
disable the integrated video.  (Phoenix bios, if that helps).  I've gone
through all of the menus.  It would be acceptable to keep this video up
as long as I can set up an X session on the second video controller, but
it's not getting seen.