[lug] Moving from integrated to AGP video card

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Fri Oct 19 15:47:19 MDT 2007

Hmmm....In reality you should not even need to disable the on-board
video.  Just plug in the monitor to the AGP card and start it up.  If
that doesn't work, then there has to be a setting in the BIOS somewhere
where you can enable AGP as the default video setting.  Might not be a
setting to disable the on-board but there should be something that you
can set to AGP.  I mean, the board has an AGP port so the BIOS MUST have
a setting for it.