[lug] Fedora core 6 and Promise UltraTrak RM8000

Kevin Fenzi kevin at scrye.com
Sat Oct 20 17:53:09 MDT 2007

On Fri, 19 Oct 2007 11:44:07 -0600
Shart at colorado.edu (Steve A Hart) wrote:

> I'm hoping someone can help me figure out what's going on with my
> setup. I'm still a newbie when it comes to dealing with SCSI RAID
> problems.

...snipp...

> Any idea would be GREATLY appreciated!

In addition to checking connections and cables and so forth,
You might want to check a F7 and/or F8test3 livecd and see if they see
everything?

You may also want to try a centos5 live cd to see if has any better
luck...

Note that FC6 is going to go end of life a month after F8 comes out,
which is not too far from now.

You might also try pulling things one at a time and adding them back in
until you can spot which hardware is causing the real issue.

> Steve

kevin