[lug] Mailman/postfix problem help request

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Sun Oct 21 13:10:45 MDT 2007

Of course, right after I click send, I notice that I can relay from the
same machine because of:

smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
permit_sasl_authenticated,permit_mynetworks,reject_unauth_destination

So permit_mynetworks in smtpd_recipient_restrictions allows everyone
listed in $mynetworks to relay regardless of source/dest on the emails.

Hugh