[lug] Mailman/postfix problem help request

Chip Atkinson chip at pupman.com
Sun Oct 21 13:35:49 MDT 2007

Hi Hugh.

Yeah, chip1.pupman.com is an internal view.  I think I got past the
relaying denied issue.  It turned out that I needed to add
permit_mynetworks to smtpd_recipient_restrictions.  Part of the problem
was having the smtpd_recipient_restrictions appear twice in master.cf.

Once I added it to the right place in master.cf the relaying problems went
away.

Now to figure out the rest of the mail man problems.  Stay tuned...

Thanks for all your help too!

Chip