[lug] ccache

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Oct 23 13:56:25 MDT 2007

On Tue, Oct 23, 2007 at 09:52:24AM -0600, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>rpm -e ccache --test

I'll usually just "rpm -e" the package because if I don't want it and
nothing needs it, let's just go ahead and remove it.  If something does
need it, it will complain.  And if I realize later that I do want it, I can
just "yum install" it again.  This works as long as you don't take it to
extrem.  So, don't go removing grub or init or the like.  :-)

Sean
--
 If you can keep your head when all about you are losing theirs, you must
 be at least a foot shorter than them.