[lug] Swap space, /boot and RAID and LVM

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Tue Oct 23 23:29:25 MDT 2007

http://www.redhat.com/docs/manuals/enterprise/RHEL-5-manual/Deployment_Guide-en-US/ch-swapspace.html

> Hugh

Thanks.

Looks like the Fedora install was a little stingy with swap space, as I
suspected. I'll fix that when I reconfigure the drives.

--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology
http://www.astraltrading.com   Divination and Science Fiction