[lug] BIOS help

Adams, Scott (FGWA-CO) Scott.Adams at FGWA.com
Thu Oct 25 07:51:24 MDT 2007

I recently had a laptop with BIOS version A03. I decided that it was
time to upgrade bios. Followed instructions for a harddrive update for
the BIOS to version A11. After that the video would not work. I have
searched google for several hours. The best solution I can find is that
I need to downgrade my BIOS to A09. This laptop does not have a floppy
and the harddrive update for A09 says that is a newer BIOS on machine so
it won't install. Now for my questions. How do I downgrade my bios or
even reset it? Also I cannot find a battery or info about one, do all
computers have a removable CMOS battery??

Scott Adams

A mind that is stretched by a new experience can never go back to its
old dimensions.- Oliver Wendell Holmes
<http://www.quotatio.com/h/holmes-oliver-wendell-quotes.html>