[lug] DVD ripping advice

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Sun Oct 28 10:36:44 MDT 2007

OK...reading all these posts about ripping DVD's I gave it a shot and of
course failed miserably.  I installed dvd-rip and k9copy onto my
Ubuntu7.1 system.  Does anyone have a quick "howto" showing step by step
how to rip and copy a DVD?

I know I'm just missing some simple step to get this to work right.

Thanks

Steve