[lug] Fwd: CVSDude - Halloween Specials

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 06:06:44 MDT 2007

If a Subversion (or CVS) hosting service would be useful for you, I can
recommend CVSDude, which just sent me this ad for what looks like a good
deal.

A year or so ago, I  tried a handful of web-based SVN-hosting services (most
seem to have free, entry-level packages) and liked these guys the best.
I've set a couple of companies up with their paid service, including the one
I'm working at now.  I've found them competent, responsive, and reasonably
priced.

If you want more info, let me know.