[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2007-11-08 - tonight

Boulder Linux boulderlinux at gmail.com
Thu Nov 8 22:32:49 MST 2007

I've updated the website with links to Neal's presentation (my
apologies for misspelling your name, that's fixed too) and links to
the Fedora, Debian and Gentoo contribution pages.  Just click on the
talk title and you'll have the info you need.

If anyone else has links or general contributor information the would
like to see up on the site, send it my way and I'll add it to the
page.

enjoy,

-jeremy

On Nov 8, 2007 6:25 PM, Neal McBurnett <neal at bcn.boulder.co.us> wrote:
> Here is my presentation for the meeting:
>  http://mcburnett.org/neal/talks/contribute_to_ubuntu.html
>
> in case I crash on the dark bike ride over :-)
>
> and note its "Neal" with an "a" :-)
>
> Cheers,
>
> Neal McBurnett                 http://mcburnett.org/neal/
>

> On Thu, Nov 08, 2007 at 08:22:36AM -0700, Boulder Linux wrote:
> > BLUG is tonight!
> >
> > Tthis month's meeting I think will be quite interesting.
> > We're going to talk about how you get involved with a Linux
> > distribution.  Neil McBurnett contributes to Ubuntu, Kevin Fenzi and I
> > contribute to Fedora and I know we have other distribution
> > contributors in the area.
> >
> > If you contribute to a Linux distribution, please speak up, it would
> > be great to have more folks to talk about their experiences.  I know
> > there are Debian developers in the area, and there are sure to be
> > other contributors around.  Make yourselves known!
> >
> > http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html
> >
> > Boulder Linux Users Group meeting 2007-10-08
> >
> > Where:    Aztek Networks, 2477 55th St, Suite 202, Boulder, CO.
> >     It's on 55th between Arapahoe and Perl, just north of the Humane
> >     Society.  There's plenty of parking, and the 206 and 208 stop across
> >     the street.
> >
> >     Join us informally for a bite to eat at Panera Bread
> >      before the  meeting, around 5:30 P.M.  Panera is in the 29th
> >     street mall, east of Highway 36/28th street near Walnut.
> >
> > Map: http://lug.boulder.co.us/meetings.html
> >
> > When:     7:00 PM on Thu,  Nov 8, 2007
> >
> > Speaker: Neil McBurnett, Kevin Fenzi, Jeremy Hinegardner and others.
> >
> > Talk:   Not-So-Secret Handshakes: Getting involved in a Linux distribution
> >
> > --
> > Boulder Linux Users Group
> > http://lug.boulder.co.us

Boulder Linux Users Group