[lug] small hard disk drives

Sean Reifschneider jafo at tummy.com
Tue Nov 13 14:13:04 MST 2007

On Tue, Nov 13, 2007 at 09:50:27AM -0800, Louis Miller wrote:
>   like to give away or sell cheaply? If so, please contact me. I have
>   never used a mailing list before, is my contact information provided?

You do realize you are posting your message to a mailing list in Boulder,
Colorado, USA?  I ask because you say you've never used a mailing list
before, and the domain you list makes me think you're possibly not from
around here.

This is the mailing list for a group of Linux users around the Boulder,
Colorado area.  If you aren't from around here, you should probably check
for one closer.  In particular, if you're from BC I've heard that there's a
huge LUG in Vancouver that you might want to check with about finding a
local users group.

Thanks,
Sean
--
 This mountain is PURE SNOW!  Do you know what the street value of this
 mountain is!?!                -- Better Off Dead