[lug] SElinux boolean for webdav/svn

D. Stimits stimits at comcast.net
Sun Nov 18 13:26:13 MST 2007

D. Stimits wrote:

Long story short, this is now solved, and thought a post might help
people looking. Originally the svn/webdav had worked fine. All was
labeled with the standard httpd_sys_content_t. I'm *guessing* that one
of the yum updates of targeted policy created a finer grained set of
contexts. This same label became restricted to read only, and new
writable contexts seem to be added (although I suppose the writable
could have always been there, and the basic context might have been
simply set read only). man httpd_selinux lists some chcon options that
solved this, I just had to use the rw variation. Gotta love man pages.

D. Stimits, stimits AT comcast DOT net