[lug] domain registrat recommendations

Steve A Hart Shart at colorado.edu
Sun Dec 2 20:46:30 MST 2007

I have a site on godaddy and I'm happy with them on the whole.  The
domain transfer from one ISP to another was a bit of a pain but all in
all was not bad.  The reason godaddy is so cheap is that they don't do
much for you.  They tell you how to do things but you have to take care
of it yourself.  Once things are transferred, it's fine.  Other ISP's
are more expensive but they may or may not offer services such as taking
care of the details for you.  If I'm reading your message correctly, you
are looking for an ISP that will handle the details for you.  Just a
heads up, godaddy won't unless MAYBE you go with the top of the line
account.  Not sure on that though.....