[lug] domain registrat recommendations

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Dec 3 11:02:16 MST 2007

On Mon, 2007-12-03 at 09:47 -0700, Kenneth D Weinert wrote:
> Count me as one of the people with multiple registrations at godaddy and
> I haven't had any issues with them. They send out an email starting at
> about 6 months prior to your registration expiring.

Considering their front page looks like they're more interested sex
appeal than technical prowess, and given the experience of nodaddy.com,
I think I'll pass on godaddy.com.

Thanks for all suggestions.  I've got several I can look into tonight.
I'm sure one of them will work out.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Senior Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org