[lug] Come celebrate.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Mon Dec 10 17:42:55 MST 2007

The next installfest is less than 4 weeks away.  So once you're done
with shopping days, decorating, eating, relatives, gifts, sales, and all
that jazz come celebrate by upgrading the new machine you got (or the
old one you wish you'd replaced).

I'll still be celebrating the Christmas season, because that's what I
do (can I say that in Boulder?)  So if someone reminds me after the new
year I'll bring egg nog.  Or
something.

We're at DeVry south this time, guess we wore the north building out so
it's under renovation.  My apologies that we missed the November 'fest
up there.  If you haven't seen the architecture at DeVry south or the
view from the 2nd floor, come check them out!

http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest

Dave