[lug] Postfix IMAP Server & Webmail Recommendation

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Thu Dec 13 16:07:51 MST 2007

As I might expect, the first three recommendations are
all different. :-)

I think I'm leaning towards cyrus because it's most
difficult from what I can gather and probably will
cause me the most pain setting up and I like pain ;-).
 Actually, I don't like pain but my thought is that
the trouble will be worth the robustness and
flexibility down the road in anticipation of things I
may not have thought of at this point.

Is there any other webmail alternative to
squirrelmail?  I don't know of any other.  And
wondering how secure sendmail is?