[lug] How tell last modified date of third party website pages?

karl horlen horlenkarl at yahoo.com
Fri Dec 14 20:12:06 MST 2007

> This is the header you want:
>   Last-Modified: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 05:37:21 GMT
>
> That was from a web page of mine.

To answer my own previous question to you.  After
playing around with this a bit, it looks like your
page is a static html page which is why you get the
Last-Modified.

Most static pages server that info up.  Most dynamic
ones don't.  The sites I'm trying to get the info on
are dynamic as is a good portion of the web.  It
appears impossible to get the answer for these sites.