[lug] HW Problem Finally Solved

Collins Richey crichey at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 09:05:06 MST 2007

On Dec 15, 2007 1:09 PM, Sean Reifschneider <jafo at tummy.com> wrote:
> On Sat, Dec 15, 2007 at 12:14:10PM -0700, George Sexton wrote:
> > The obvious "SuperMicro sucks don't buy them" isn't it. I've got 5 units
>
> No, Supermicro definitely does not suck.

This thread's a keeper. What sucks is people who don't even bother to
work with their vendor and provide good debugging data to help resolve
the problem. As both of you have discovered, the vendor may be highly
motivated to help resolve your problems, but you have to get beyond
the "this equipment sucks" frame of mind.

--
Collins Richey