[lug] cold laptop

David Howland david.howland at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 15:58:51 MST 2008

Like Michael said the bag is probably only worth it if the machine goes
into it before the temperature change. The screen will probably be most
sensitive to the temperature change so you'll want to pay attention to
that when waiting for the laptop to warm up again. If you do get any
moisture in the laptop just be very sure to clear it all out before
turning the machine on. It wouldn't be a bad idea to remove the battery
so that if it does get wet you wont risk the machine remaining on or
turning on and frying itself.