[lug] BLUG_talk > /dev/youtube ?

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Sat Jan 19 07:43:07 MST 2008

My company has a stack of VCR cassettes of presentations that I can't watch
because I don't even have a TV.  Bummer.  Some of the titles look
interesting.  I was thinking, yesterday, "Too bad they're not on YouTube."

That metamorphosed into, "Hey.  I wonder if anyone in BLUG would be
interested in videotaping some of the BLUG talks.  We could put *them* onto
YouTube."

Anybody out there (a) interested in doing this? (b) know how? (c) have some
of the necessary equipment?

It'd be nice if this thread didn't degenerate into flames about YouTube or
VCRs.  It'd be nice if someone gave me a million bucks.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]