[lug] www.-mini-box.com

Michael J. Hammel mjhammel at graphics-muse.org
Mon Jan 21 15:39:28 MST 2008

On Mon, 2008-01-21 at 15:08 -0700, Lee Woodworth wrote:
> www.mini-box.com - has anyone done business with them
> buying mini-itx systems/components? Your experience
> if you did.

I bought a PW70 from them a few years back.  It's worked flawlessly
since then, though it hasn't been up 24/7.  I'm using it a lot more now
that my mythbox project is nearly (and finally) complete.

No problems with delivery of the part either.
--
Michael J. Hammel                                    Principal Software Engineer
mjhammel at graphics-muse.org                           http://graphics-muse.org