[lug] Kite Net

Jason Vallery jason at vallery.net
Mon Feb 4 12:04:55 MST 2008

I find the quality of service very poor, especially when I am moving around
town.  I subscribed when it became first available but quickly canceled my
account because I rarely found it useful.  Now that it is free I
occasionally connect up with my iPhone when I am about town, but it often
just doesn't work for me.

On a related note, I just signed up for the 3G service from AT&T and it is
AMAZING.  I'm consistently seeing speeds of 1.5Mbps all over the Longmont,
Boulder, Firestone area on my laptop, even while riding in a moving vehicle.

-J

On 2/4/08, Bob Collins <bcollins at peakpeak.com> wrote:

> I have logged onto it with my laptop and palm, but access is sporadic.
> Sometimes you get on and other times you don't. It is not maintained at
> present.
>
> Bob

Jason Vallery
jason at vallery.net