[lug] Next installfest 15 March. Up north, eh?[1]

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 9 22:26:54 MST 2008

The next installfest will be held on March 15th at DeVry in Westminster.
  Lucky for us their construction fell through so we don't have a
conflict for the space.

Check the web site for details and of course I'll start nagging you next
week (if I remember).

Dave

  1. I met a Canadian once who held conferences and the conference
acronyms all ended in ...uneh.  For "up north, eh?"  That was after the
movie Fargo came out.  Canadians seem to have a pretty good sense of
humor.  At least the ones they let talk to the Yanks.