[lug] Request/bug tracking systems--suggestions for small team

Zan Lynx zlynx at acm.org
Fri Feb 15 14:29:45 MST 2008

We used Mantis for a while.  We liked it because it was open source PHP
and we edited the code to link into our CVS and a few other things.

Right now we're using @Task which is a proprietary Java web application.
I believe you can license it to run it on your own hardware or have them
host one for you.  @Task does task, issue(bug,change request,etc),
resource tracking and project planning.

I would avoid Bugzilla.

--