[lug] What can you do in 4 weeks?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sat Feb 16 19:19:41 MST 2008

It's 4 short weeks until installfest.  Mark you calendar so you don't
get stuck doing something lame instead.  By then spring should be in the
air.  In Colorado that means snow.  Don't get stuck freezing in the big
blue room, we'll have lots of silicon generated heat for you to bask in
at DeVry north.

We're doing this one up north so I'm looking forward to seeing the
Boulder crowd.

I'll be busy for the next couple of weeks so I don't know whether I'll
send further reminders.

Oh, wait.  I can have my server do it for me.  That should work if I
have time to write the messages.

Dave