[lug] Forgot already?

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Thu Mar 6 17:32:10 MST 2008

Well, I went on a trip and didn't manage to get my server set up to send
reminders.  So now you've all forgot that installfest is on the 15th.

But we're having it anyway so you have LESS THAN TWO WEEKS TO GET READY!!!

As always, read the web page for details and post on CLUE-Tech if you
want to:

- request distros that you'd like to try

- let people know what problem you'll be working on in case they can help

- want help getting ready so you can jump right into installing (e.g.
sometimes people want help with things like printers but obviously it's
easier to set up a printer if you bring your printer to work on)

See you on the 15th!

Dave