[lug] Help make installfest better.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Mar 9 10:51:01 MDT 2008

Installfest is Saturday, hooray!  Time to think now about what you want
to accomplish, what hardware you need, and any software you want me to
bring.  And ask on the list if you're working on something unusual and
might need special help.

Here's something you can help me with: I would like to put together some
notes on what to expect at installfest so those who have never been have
a better experience.  Please take a look at what's on the web site[1]
and let me know what info would be helpful to have there.

  1. (http://cluedenver.org/display.php?node=installfest)

If you can remember your first installfest you probably have some good
ideas for making it easier for people to prepare, to feel welcome, and
to get their project done.

If you haven't been, come this time and take notes about your
impressions and experience.  Then let me know what would have made it
more enjoyable for you.

And even for those who are regulars, maybe you have an idea that's
nagging you to be shared, or you've heard other people complain about
something that's easy to fix.

Last time I didn't manage to put together a summary even though we had a
big turnout and it was worth summarizing.  So I doubt I'll get to this
myself.  But if you send in ideas I can consolidate them and make some
improvements.

Thanks for your help!

Dave