[lug] PCI Sata Card

Garett Michael Shulman shulmang at Colorado.EDU
Mon Mar 10 20:23:04 MDT 2008

I have had good luck with the promise cards. I'm not sure if the PATA
one some of these cards works with linux. SATA works great, though. I'm
not sure I can remember that last time I bought hardware from anywhere
but Newegg.

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16816102061