[lug] [Fwd: Men & Mice: "DNS and Bind" training in Denver, CO May 12-16, 2008]

Nate Duehr nate at natetech.com
Tue Mar 11 12:57:23 MDT 2008

Forwarding to linux folks...

I've been through the DNS wringer enough that I won't be attending, but
the Mice & Men folks are pretty clueful when it comes to DNS, and I
figured since they are doing a little minor "spamming" and have my name
from some previous business I did with them years ago -- it's probably
not widely known that they do DNS training courses.

If you know of anyone who's knee-deep in building DNS architecture
and/or needs to learn some advanced DNS techniques, they might
appreciate this announcement so they can go beg their boss to go to it.

I had to learn most of it the hard way. (GRIN)

Figured I'd share...

Nate