[lug] kickstart and group files

Hugh Brown hugh at math.byu.edu
Wed Mar 26 14:24:19 MDT 2008

I believe kickstart is just anaconda.  So anaconda is the next place to look.  I think you can also set this in kickstart "logging --level=debug" to see if it will give you more info (and a Ctrl-Alt-F2 to a shell after it fails).

I agree that it would be nice to know what's necessary to make this work.

General thoughts: does your new comps.xml validate against the DTD, you can turn up logging on the Apache to see which files are being grabbed, you can sniff the traffic between the client and the server to see if you get a list of files.

Hugh