[lug] Junior Linux and java job in Boulder

Michael Hirsch mdhirsch at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 13:16:00 MDT 2008

My company, Symplified, has a job opening for a junior Linux
developer.  We are looking for a junior engineer to work on our linux
appliances.  Primary duties are (automation of) installing and
configuring appliances, and scripting.  As time permits, you could end
up writing java or flex (flash) UIs.

Symplified is an early stage start up with good funding.  A junior
engineer than find themselves in an important and influential role.

If you're interested, please send your resume to me at the address
from this email.

Thanks,

Michael