[lug] CompUSA replacement in Boulder area?

David Howland david.howland at gmail.com
Tue Apr 1 17:54:34 MDT 2008

It's not near a full replacement for Microcenter but JB Saunders has a lot
of connectors/cables/adapters that are hard to find at Circuit City. They're
more focused towards EEs but for a lot of little things and parts for older
equipment it saves an emergency trip into the tech center during business
hours (Yuck)...

They're across the street from ABRA auto body near the BMW dealership off of
Valmont & Foothills.

On Mon, Mar 31, 2008 at 2:57 PM, Vince Dean <vdean at ucar.edu> wrote:

> I understand from a recent posting that MicroCenter is a good
> place to get stuff in the DTC area.
>
> Is there a good option in the Boulder area for computer parts
> and supplies that I can't find at Best Buy or Circuit City?

-- David Howland