[lug] CompUSA replacement in Boulder area?

Elyse M. Grasso emgrasso at data-raptors.com
Wed Apr 2 09:18:58 MDT 2008

Speaking of McGuckins... I once was able to get an IO chip at McGuckins that
JB Saunders didn't have. I had to go to the desk in the back where they grind
keys and ask for the specific part number, and the guy went into the back an
got the part for me.

This was 15 or 20 years ago (it was a 20 pin chip for a kit I was building
from the Byte magazine  'circuit cellar'), and McGuckins may not stock ICs
these days. But they might be worth a try for odd capacitors or resistor
values.

On Wednesday 02 April 2008, Nathan Berry wrote:
> I love J.B. Saunders, they are the McGuckins of the EE world!
>

> On Tue, Apr 1, 2008 at 5:54 PM, David Howland <david.howland at gmail.com>
> wrote:
>
> > It's not near a full replacement for Microcenter but JB Saunders has a lot
> > of connectors/cables/adapters that are hard to find at Circuit City.
They're

--
Elyse Grasso

http://www.data-raptors.com    Computers and Technology