[lug] small footprint audio-capable?

Andrew Hoffman sixgod at gmail.com
Mon Apr 14 13:53:55 MDT 2008

Check out http://www.via.com.tw/en/products/mainboards/ and
http://www.mini-itx.com/ and http://www.mini-box.com/site/index.html
Your pretty much stuck with mini-itx for the pci slot chances are the ex
series will do you the best, note you can get a pci riser board to give
you double pci slots. they also make lvds connections so that you can
hook strait up to a lcd display from like a tablet pc thought the mouse
input still goes trhough regular channels

www.viaarena.com also has some good stuff.

-Andy Hoffman