[lug] Linux / PostgreSQL Developer

kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Mon Apr 14 14:35:32 MDT 2008

Hi List;

we need a strong Linux/PostgreSQL developer. Someone who's been around
per Linux, scripting (shell, perl, python, etc) and has a solid
PostgreSQL knowledge base.

Here's the official job desc:

The requirement is for a Postgres database expert to initially join
our existing  Reporting 1.0 team (currently two people)
and provide support to this team while the consultant becomes familiar
with the operating environment and overall system requirements
with particular focus on the use of the database technology and how
the data warehousing is implemented.

During this time the consultant will provide advice, guidance and
implementation advice to the Reporting 2.0 effort (the new
architecture).

The consultant will then transition to Reporting 2.0 when Reporting
1.0 is de-commissioned and will contribute to future
versions of Reporting 2.0 to support additional functionality and
requirements.

This gig will require some travel to the Salt Lake City area - however
much of the work can be done remotely.

Respond with your resume & desired rate if interested...

Thx.