[lug] Perhaps part of the psychology of Free

Nathan Berry nathan at nathan-berry.com
Wed Apr 23 09:15:40 MDT 2008

This is interesting.  Because, anytime I see a sign that states something is
"Free" it actually stresses me out a little.  I believe nothing is free.
Therefore, my mind is searching for "the catch".

Nathan Berry

On Wed, Apr 23, 2008 at 8:31 AM, Kenneth D Weinert <kenw at quarter-flash.com>
wrote:

"Believe nothing, no matter where you read it - even if I have said it -
unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense."

-- Buddha