[lug] May 10th, installfest, 2 weeks.

David L. Anselmi anselmi at anselmi.us
Sun Apr 27 10:42:09 MDT 2008

OK, two weeks until installfest at DeVry South.  It will be sunny and
warm at the installfest, no telling what you'll have to deal with in the
big blue room--snow, rain, wind, heat stroke, who knows.  So take the
safe bet and come to installfest.

I'm sorry I haven't updated the the web site to make it more informative
about what to expect.  I have some things to add and maybe some pictures
but I haven't had time to make any changes.  So if you have questions or
concerns, let me know.

All y'all heard that Hardy Heron is out so I'll bring images of that.
If anyone made it to the release party yesterday (yeah, I was stuck in
the big blue room--windy) you can bring official CDs.

See you there!
Dave