[lug] File synchronization service

Ben Whaley bwhaley at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 15:59:08 MDT 2008

A couple of thoughts come to mind. In the past I've used Rsync + Cygwin very
effectively. This solution may target a power user more than your average
joe.

Another option is something that uses Amazon's S3 service. See
http://www.superflexible.com/amazons3.htm for one example. I've not
personally used this tool, but I have used S3 for backups before and it's
very cool and very cheap (unless your storing your Bittorrent movie
collection, in which case shame on you).

- Ben