[lug] Last chance!

Louis Miller veganguy at canadaseek.com
Sun May 4 21:07:42 MDT 2008

Dear Dave,

     I looked on the Boulder LUG website and I couldn't find information on the installfest. Where is that information located? Also, you could put a hyperlink to a google map and the address for the meeting in each e-mail that you send out, and an invitation to ask questions of you at the end of the e-mail. You might have done that already.

     So, it sounds like you want to change the nature of the installfest from just installing Linux on boxes for beginners to helping people of various ability levels to get the most out of Linux. So, you would be trying to help all sorts of different users with all sorts of different things, if I understand correctly.

     If it is near a bus line, maybe I could visit. I would like help with DOS. I don't know how to burn DOS games to disk, and then play them. I would also like to figure out if I can add more RAM to make my newer system work with Compiz-Fusion. I haven't taken a close look at my video card. But, you will probably be really busy at the meeting, anyway.

Louis Miller