[lug] BLUG Meeting Announcement 2008-06-12

Jeremy Hinegardner jeremy at hinegardner.org
Fri Jun 6 10:11:14 MDT 2008

On Thu, Jun 05, 2008 at 08:00:02AM -0600, Boulder Linux wrote:

>     http://lug.boulder.co.us/calendar.html
>
> The June Boulder Linux User Group meeting is coming up.
>
>    Talk :
>
> Speaker : Jim Buzbee
>
>    When : 7 p.m. on Thu, Jun 12, 2008
>
>   Where : Aztek Networks, 2477 55th St, Suite 202, Boulder, CO.

Sorry about that, Jim's talk is not "" it is:

  "Is that a LAMP in your pocket? Hacking the NSLU2"

Jim is going to talk about the NSLU2, which if you don't know is a Network
attached storage device that runs Linux.  And that's about all I know of it, but
personally, I'm looking forwad to this talk since I'm now in the market for some
home storage and want to look at the various options.

enjoy,

-jeremy

 Jeremy Hinegardner                              jeremy at hinegardner.org