[lug] used obsolete laptop

Ben Burdette bburdette at comcast.net
Thu Jun 12 15:40:26 MDT 2008

I have 3 dell 650 mhz pentium IIIs.  I might keep one for myself, but
the other two are for sale.  They have no networking, no ram.  I
installed tinyme linux on them to test them out.  I was going to order
up 512 mbs of ram for each and wireless cards for them, and then sell
them to people.  One of them has kind of an iffy hard drive - it works
but there's a note on there saying the drive is bad.

Let me know if you are interested.