[lug] used obsolete laptop

kevin kempter kevin at kevinkempterllc.com
Fri Jun 13 10:34:12 MDT 2008

Hi all;

I heard back from my company contact today. They want $300 each this
round, they're Thinkpad T60's and T62's. They currently have 6 ready
to go (i.e. hard drive wiped, cleared the red tape for sale, etc)

Just a reminder:
these laptops have NO internal wireless card (at least the last round
didn't)
there is NO OS on the hard drive
there is NO warranty

If anyone is still interested let me know...

/Kevin