[lug] Six months down, six to go

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 07:59:41 MDT 2008

Folks,

At the beginning of this year, I lined up the speakers for 2008.  After last
night's talk on the NSLU2, we're half way through the list.

Anyone want to

(a) Suggest talks for next year you think lots of people would turn out to
hear?

(b) Suggest someone we might actually get to talk, together with contact
info?  ("We should get Linus Torvalds.  He's someplace in Finland or
California, and you can Google for his email address," is not, as it turns
out, helpful.)

(c) Take over the job of arranging speakers?

NOTE: if you have things we can give away, Schwagmistress Lori could use
them.  Those brand-new devices that Jim Buzbee let us give away, last night,
were quite cool, but now they're gone.

--
Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]