[lug] Six months down, six to go

dio2002 at indra.com dio2002 at indra.com
Fri Jun 13 15:21:49 MDT 2008

i'd be interested in all of that.  as well as integrating with voip versus
and or standard phone service if there are concerns there.

if anybody has experience with asterisk on a small device like the nslu2
that would be great too.  the big appeal of asterisk on something like
that is low space, power, noise, etc.  assuming the device can handle the
performance reqs.  i have no idea how much power something like asterisk
requires.  for what i'd use it for, probably not a whole lot is required.