[lug] Getting into OSX - much to learn

Jeffrey Haemer jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com
Wed Jun 18 16:35:38 MDT 2008

Gordon,

Jeremy loaned me an ORA book, "OS/X for Unix Geeks" that had some useful
stuff.

Also, lifehacker.com has a constant stream of OS/X articles that I found
useful.  It's not a Mac site, but many of the contributors seem to use Macs,
so they post Mac stuff a lot.  Also, a lot of the Rails community seem to be
Mac-heads, which is sometimes useful to know.

Jeffrey Haemer <jeffrey.haemer at gmail.com>
720-837-8908 [cell]
http://goyishekop.blogspot.com