[lug] Getting into OSX - having too much fun being PC

gordongoldin at aim.com gordongoldin at aim.com
Thu Jun 26 16:16:42 MDT 2008

Everybody is having just WAYYYYYYYY? too much fun about being PC!!

When I used the term PC, I was using the PC - *P*olitically *C*orrect term for *P*ersonal *C*omputer,
not meaning *!!**Evil Demon Microsoft Avatar**!!*

 Given all the hoopla, I guess I don't misbelieve anymore that OSX 10.5 won't work on the older machine.
I guess the Apple Core is learning from *!!**Evil Demon Microsoft**!!*

"...You should give us more $$$$$$.? You must buy BOTH new OS ...? AND!! ....? new machine! "

No PHPicalendar people out there?